I spent close to 5 hours in my sewing room today - quite a lot of time was spent cutting squares the wrong size and then re-cutting them, working with certain scraps that I later found I didn't have enough of, and finally ripping stitches out because I wasn't paying attention to either this or that... But, I still got a lot of good stuff done, and feel like it was a day well spent.
To start, I finished this quilt top by adding an additional row to make it 4 inches wider...
Then I made this Starflower block, using this lovely tutorial
Then, I started the "We Can Do It! Skill Builder Sampler" because I always need to work on my skills!
Log Cabin - block 1
Value Nine Patch - block 2
And here they are all together...