Monday, January 23, 2012

A few new things to share...


A horrible picture, but once again, the fabrics are cute and it's really quite bright - especially with all that white! I'm waiting on some fabric for extra borders - a lavender gingham and a sweet calico with pink, lavender, red and green... This will be a large baby blanket.


And more stash busting! Here are the starting rows to my Scraptacular Picnic Quilt:





And then I think these are blocks that all came from Simple Sampler Quilt Along at Amy's Creative Side - but I'm losing track!











A couple more group shots of all the 12.5 squares. I'm not sure how many more I should make before putting a quilt top together. They are too much fun to make, so maybe I'll just keep going...

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through the Sew Happy Geek QAL group, your blocks and fabrics are fantastic. I really love your Scraptacular Picnic Quilt.

    ReplyDelete