Wednesday, January 25, 2012

BOM - January (and some re-dos!)


http://www.quiltdad.com/2012/01/bloggers-bom-block-5.html


And a couple of re-dos (I will be redoing all of them as I've had a d'oh moment and figured out the proper 1/4 in on my machine!! :)





Then these blocks have been hiding in my closet for probably two years. They are made from my most favorite fabrics, and I think the project was put aside until I had more new favorites... and now I have plenty more favorites, as I'm a fabric buying junkie, so I'm going to start working on it again. I got the blocks all laid out on the deck, wearing my slippers when it's in the 30s out, and then the wind came through and blew them all over the place, but here they are! I know I want this quilt for me, but should it be a large twin size throw for the couch OR should I finally bite the bullet and kill myself making something larger?? Hubs and I have a king size bed... we have two couches... maybe two twin size throws...







No comments:

Post a Comment