Monday, February 13, 2012

Shabby Chic goodness

I haven't made anything in days, but I've been keeping busy hand quilting two quilts while watching the first two Harry Potter movies over and over with my sons (and home sick from school 2nd grader today.) I did manage to get out of my pajamas today though and made a quick trip to Michael's for white embroidery floss. Of course they only had 3 in stock... but the trip was worth it because of the $1 bin section. Wowza - some pretty shabby chic paper goods were to be found. I got a few notebooks, a pencil case, tags, small cards, and loads of sweet cupcake liners.

The little cupcake cups are Martha Stewart ones, and I'm actually not sure how much I paid for them... but they were too cute to pass up. I have found that the mini cupcake cups are perfect for making little shades on Christmas lights, so I got these for the lights hanging in my sewing room. I have a set hanging in my kitchen window with heart ones on every other bulb, and it's super cute - even my boys said so!

No comments:

Post a Comment