Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A few more new quilts

These two quilts have been very patient, waiting for me to finish them up! They are both generously sized baby/toddler quilts - perhaps even for a tween as there's nothing too babyish about them. Just fresh and colorful. FUN.


Matryoshka quilt -







Cross Quilt -








I love this last one so much, that I may have to take it out of my for sale pile, and keep it for myself. Then again, wouldn't it be wonderful to see a whole load of quilts ship out to new homes for Christmas....

I just have to sell 4 quilts, and this could be "under" the tree for me this Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. Just happened across your blog. I'm not a quilter by an stretch of the imagination. In fact most quilts don't do much for me, but yours are awesome. I love the Matryoshka doll one. Just thought I'd take the time to comment. I have a blog and I know how much comments can mean. Truly your quilts are some of the best I've seen!!!

    ReplyDelete