Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'm back!

I didn't go anywhere though... Here are a few pictures of what I've been working on over the last month...

I've been making two car quilts - this is the second one, in progress. The first one had very cute car appliques in those white squares, including a red double decker bus, but of course I forgot to photograph it before selling it... I will finish this one up soon.


I bought a 60 degree triangle template a week or so ago, so have been cutting and sewing triangles as well. I started laying these out with every other triangle being white, so the patterned ones looked like bunting, but I changed my mind right before I started sewing. I will get to that version at a later date, as well as play with the hexigon shape the triangles make. So many quilt ideas... not enough time!






 I also finished making star crossed blocks and made a healthy sized crib quilt. I'm hand quilting every white space and around every cross, and I fear it may take me forever, but the effort and time will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment